Event !

Astafix "End Ever" available in Europe !


For more informations contact pschroebereurope@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Paulo Schroeber : news on Myspace



Paulo Schroeber's latest news from Myspace :

"It breath away !!!

We just recorded another video clip with Astafix, and very soon it will be ready for launching.

We recorded some parts in live and also shooting in two very cool locations, it's the song Desordem e Retrocesso



Moreover, I have finally finished off all my guitar recordings for my solo album, I'll start the pre-mixt next week, and soon, I'll sending it to Felipe to record bass parts.



At best, this week I could show you a preview of my video lessons on my Youtube Channel, we are doing our best to finish it as soon as possible.

Hugs.

Paulo."

* Pics from the shooting of Paulo Schroeber's video lessons : all these pics are taken from the gallery of Paulo Schroeber on Myspace :












































For more news : Paulo Schroeber Official Myspace